Updated April, 2021
Safety continues to be India Sajawat & Puja Hut’s number one priority. We have implemented more safety protocols to ensure our store is as safe as possible.
Below is a complete list of the measures India Sajawat & Puja Hut is taking to keep the environment as safe as possible for its valued shoppers.
All orders placed by phone, WhatsApp, text or online for local curbside pickup will be ready for pickup the next day. Please call upon your arrival to our store.
Unfortunately, due to the rising number of cases, we will not be showing products to customers outside of the store. Please send all product inquiries by WhatsApp to 416-803-6072 or 647-686-9242. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping our community safe.
Upon reopening of our store, the following protocals will be in place:
- All guests will be required to wear a mask as per the city’s safety protocol measures.
- All guests will be required to thoroughly sanitize their hands as soon as they enter the store.
- A 2 metre distance will be kept between shoppers.
- Staff members will be wearing masks.
- Thorough sanitization of the entire store takes place every evening.
- High touch surfaces are thoroughly and regularly sanitized throughout regular business hours.
Thank you for your continued support. Together, we will get through this.
India Sajawat & Puja Hut